Therapy and Consultation are provided for Individuals, Couples, and Families facing various issues related to personal and relationship growth and healing:
- Resolving Marital or Family Conflict
- Intimacy in Marriage
- Affair Recovery
- Sexual Issues
- Practicing Forgiveness
- Preparing for Marriage
- Developing Healthier Relationships
- Grieving Loss through Death or Divorce
- Resolving/Managing Anger, Anxiety, and Depression
Fee Policy Effective 1/7/19
Individual Assessment & Sessions $125 – 55 Minutes
Initial Couple Assessment $150 – 90 Minutes
Couple & Family Sessions $150 – 75 Minutes
Individual Sessions are usually 55 minutes long. Session length beyond 55 minutes can be extended at the rate of $25 per additional quarter hour.
Couple Sessions are scheduled for 75 minutes. I have found that in most cases this 75 minute session is more effective in achieving desired changes in a shorter period of time . Session lengths beyond 75 minutes can be extended at the rate of $25 per additional quarter hour.
In the beginning, it is generally most helpful to have weekly sessions. Towards the end of therapy, it is possible to meet less frequently. Although there are many exceptions, some individuals make desired changes within 6-12 sessions, while some couples make desired changes within 15-20 sessions. Payment is due at the beginning of each session. (Credit Cards, Check, or Cash accepted)
- When using your insurance, it is requested that you contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage. While I do not file insurance claims for my clients, an invoice will be provided upon request for your submittal to your insurance provider for your reimbursement.
- Any additional services (e.g., phone call consultations beyond 10 minutes) will be billed at the same rate as office visits on a pro rated basis and will be payable at the next session.
- Missed appointments or appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged $50 for the session. When you schedule an appointment, that time is reserved for you. In doing so, I am unable to provide service to other clients during that time.
- If you are late, we will meet for the remainder of the scheduled session. If you are more than 15 minutes late and I have not heard from you, I will assume you are not coming and may leave the office.